Welcome to The Woman's World
Woman's World is marketed via a full fledged marketing campaign using various platforms for maximum exposure. This includes digital marketing, newsletters, activation's and more.
Objective of the Marketing and PR Campaign
- Generate pre-event buzz and exposure for participating brands
- Highlight the event's exclusivity and luxury aspects
Woman’s World Highlights and Features
- Most luxurious products and services from all over the world
- Fashion shows, hair and beauty demos, and celebrity appearances
- Fashion competition and beauty, fashion tips from the experts
- A shopping experience like no other – bringing never before seen products and services
Woman's World showcases high-end exhibits from the following categories:
The event strives to exhibit both new and established brands at the absolute top of the luxury segment, across fashion, jewellery & watches, travel, yachts, fine foods, beauty, consumer electronics, art & antiques, luxury cars, interior & design, property and finance.
Showcasing luxurious brands and products, from bespoke clothing to designer shoes and accessories.
Exhibits include some of the most expensive to one of a kind pieces of diamonds, pearls and rare materials
Designer lifestyle products from decor to household accessories, including one off limited edition creations
Products and services include luxury retreats, bespoke packages, once in a lifetime trips, adventure experiences and more
An array of products and services from the latest in skin, hair and nail care to high end cosmetic brands and the most luxurious pampering packages
Covering all aspects of wellness/ fitness products and services to innovations in skin rejuvenation and anti-aging services
CONSUMER ELECTRONICS/ LUXURY CARS
Most innovative products and services in the automobile category. Exhibits include the latest from luxury, performance, track, vintage, custom, kit, electric and hyper cars deigned specially for women.
Female focused retail banking, credit card deals, mortgages, personal loans to savings and investment benefits.
INTERIORS & DESIGN/ART AND ANTIQUES
Exhibits include a global mix of art galleries, paintings, sculptures and mechanic art.
Facts & Figures
- High-end fashion and accessories represent 35-40% of the GCC market.
- 45 participating brands from 18 countries
- The number of ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWIs) is forecast to rise by 54% in the Middle East over the next decade.
- The majority of BBT exhibitors in 2016 achieved their sales objectives at the event.